Stakeholder Symposium 2015
NIHR CLAHRC Oxford Partner
Friday, 20 November 2015, 9.30am to 5.30pm
Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
Hosted by NIHR CLAHRC Oxford
The NIHR CLAHRC Oxford second Annual Stakeholder Symposium.
Linking world-class science with local partnerships
Bringing together NIHR CLAHRC Oxford stakeholders, the second Annual Stakeholder Symposium will feature updates from each of the CLAHRC's five research themes, presenting an ideal opportunity to meet other healthcare researchers working to implement better services across Oxford and the Thames Valley region.
Six workshops** will be led by NIHR CLAHRC Oxford partner organisations:
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust: Outcome based contracts for mental health services (two workshops)
- Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) Oxford: What does good industry collaboration look like?
- Oxford Brookes University: Optimising models of care: Rehabilitation services in the Thames Valley
- Health Education Thames Valley: Nursing, Allied Health professional (AHP) and Health Care Scientists: How do we build research capacity now, how should we going forward?
- Academic Health Science Network Oxford: Leading together
For more information on registering for this event please contact NIHRCLARHC@phc.ox.ac.uk
*Programme subject to change
**workshop titles to be confirmed