CALLING ALL PATIENTS, CARERS AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO ARE INVOLVED IN RESEARCH
We are running a series of seminars for you to learn some more about the basics of research. These are not intended to make researchers of you, simply to help you feel fully able to contribute and better placed to ask questions.
Lunch or tea will be provided at the start of each seminar and you can claim travel expenses.
To book onto one or more of the seminars simply email Lynne
You will then be given details of the location, which will be in central Oxford.
For the final seminar in this series the topic has come from the suggestions of previous seminar delegates:
Dr Anne-Marie Boylan presents How can we work together to improve PPI?
- How can we get more involvement in setting the research agenda?
- How can our PPI Contributors help to disseminate research results?
- How should PPI Contributors deal with situations where they feel they are only there to tick a box?
- Is the PPI contribution different for multi-centre trials?
- What are researcher expectations of PPI Contributor input to a trial steering committee?
- What are some real examples of the positive impact of PPI?