Oxford Safer Pregnancy Alliance (OSPREA) and Gynaecology Research Open Day
Public Event Regional
Tuesday, 24 May 2016, 12pm to 4pm
The Women's Centre John Radcliffe Hospital Headington Oxford OX3 9DU
Hosted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Thames Valley CRN are holding an Open Day showcasing research to help women in Oxfordshire.
The Oxford Safer Pregnancy Alliance (OSPREA) and gynaecology research staff at the Women’s Centre at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, are holding an open day on Tuesday 24 May from 12-4pm.
The event is open to all and entry is free. Please come and:
• Learn about our research into the health of women and babies
• Hear about opportunities to participate in one or more of the current studies
• Discover how research can impact on future health care
• See the ultrasound facilities in the OSPREA Research Centre
• See some demonstrations our our clinical and laboratory work, including 3D untrasound
• At 12.30, hear talks from research midwives, scientists and doctors carrying out the research and women who have participated in research studies.
The presentations will all take place in the main meeting room on level 4, adjacent to the OSPREA unit.
If you wish to attend, please email email@example.com – people are also welcome to just drop in on the day.