Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in health: Register your interest
We invite you to join our network of patients, carers and members of the public who are interested in healthcare research and innovation.
We work across the Thames Valley and Milton Keynes.
By registering you agree to be sent information about involvement opportunities as they arise;
- Responding to surveys or questionnaires
- Attending focus groups, workshops, events
- As active members within groups
- Evaluating and reviewing documents
- Co-applicants in research funding applications
You can choose to withdraw your involvement at any time by emailing the Patient & Public Involvement Coordinator
Your information will be kept securely by the Coordinator of Patient & Public Involvement at the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences and NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC) Oxford.